- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
409.2594 Record requirements.--The department shall keep the records necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of the program. At a minimum, the records shall include:
(1) The number of parents located.
(2) The amount of money generated through the collection of support of dependent children.
(3) The cost of program management and administration.
History.--s. 14, ch. 76-220; s. 18, ch. 84-254; s. 43, ch. 2001-158.