- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
(1) The Department of Children and Family Services shall adopt rules governing the shared county and state program under s. 409.2673 Topics to be addressed by rule include, but are not limited to:
(a) The transfer of funds from the state to the counties;
(b) Maintenance of services during the period of time a county begins participating in the optional phase of the program and in the mandatory phase of the program;
(c) Determination of program eligibility, including income and asset tests and intent-to-reside criteria;
(d) Subrogation of the right to receive payment for services provided under the program;
(e) Criteria for the out-of-county hospitalization of program participants;
(f) Data elements and forms required for each county to report to the Department of Revenue;
(g) The allocation of program funds;
(h) The duties of the lead agency within each county; and
(i) Coordination among primary care agencies participating in the program.
(2) The rules required by this section shall be developed by a nine-member work group consisting of equal representation by the Department of Children and Family Services, the counties, and the hospital industry. County representatives to this work group shall be appointed by the Florida Association of Counties.
History.--s. 20, ch. 90-295; ss. 38, 39, ch. 91-201; s. 5, ch. 91-429; s. 119, ch. 97-101.