- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Quality assurance and access standards.
409.820 Quality assurance and access standards.--Except for Medicaid, the Department of Health, in consultation with the agency and the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation, shall develop a minimum set of quality assurance and access standards for all program components. The standards must include a process for granting exceptions to specific requirements for quality assurance and access. Compliance with the standards shall be a condition of program participation by health benefits coverage providers. These standards shall comply with the provisions of this chapter and chapter 641 and Title XXI of the Social Security Act.
History.--ss. 47, 57, ch. 98-288; s. 22, ch. 2003-405.