- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
Rulemaking authority for refugee assistance program.
409.953 Rulemaking authority for refugee assistance program.--
(1) The Department of Children and Family Services has the authority to administer the refugee assistance program in accordance with 45 C.F.R. parts 400 and 401. The Department of Children and Family Services or a child-placing or child-caring agency designated by the department may petition in circuit court to establish custody. Upon making a finding that a child is an Unaccompanied Refugee Minor as defined in 45 C.F.R. s. 400.111, the court may establish custody and placement of the child in the Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program.
(2) The Department of Children and Family Services shall adopt any rules necessary for the implementation and administration of this section.
History.--s. 2, ch. 2000-300; s. 10, ch. 2003-146.