- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
657.022 Executive officers.--
(1) At the organizational meeting and within 31 days following each annual meeting of the members, the directors shall hold the annual meeting of the board of directors and elect from their own number a presiding officer, who may be designated as chair of the board or president; one or more vice chairs or one or more vice presidents, as the case may be; a treasurer; and a secretary. The treasurer and the secretary may be the same individual. The persons so elected shall be the executive officers of the organization.
(2) The terms of the executive officers shall be 1 year, or until their successors are chosen and have duly qualified.
(3) The duties of the executive officers shall be prescribed in the bylaws.
History.--ss. 1, 6, ch. 80-258; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 1, ch. 91-307; s. 1, ch. 92-303; s. 534, ch. 97-102; s. 12, ch. 2005-181.