- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2009 Florida Statutes
(1) A credit union may purchase for or make available to its members credit life insurance, credit disability insurance, life savings or depositors life insurance, or any other insurance coverage which may be directly related to the extension of credit or to the receipt of shares or deposits in amounts related to the members' respective ages, shares, deposits, or credit balances, or to any combination thereof.
(2) A credit union may purchase and maintain insurance on behalf of any person who is or was a director, officer, employee, or agent of the credit union, or who is or was serving at the request of the credit union as a director, officer, employee, or agent of another corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust, or other enterprise, against any liability arising out of such person's capacity or status with the credit union, whether or not the credit union would have the power to indemnify such person against the asserted liability.
History.--ss. 1, 6, ch. 80-258; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 1, ch. 91-307; s. 1, ch. 92-303.