- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
415.1105 Training programs.—
(1) The department shall develop rules governing preservice and inservice training for adult protective investigation staff and, within available resources, shall provide appropriate preservice and inservice training to such staff.
(2) Within available resources, the department shall cooperate with other appropriate agencies in developing and providing preservice and inservice training programs for those persons specified in s. 415.1034(1)(a).
History.—s. 110, ch. 95-418.