- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
1012.595 Saving clause.—Each applicant who was issued a certificate by the Department of Education prior to June 25, 1986, shall be entitled to hold such certificate. Henceforth, such certificate shall be renewed in accordance with the provisions of chapter 86-156, Laws of Florida. No judicial or administrative proceeding against a holder of a certificate shall be abated as a result of this chapter.
History.—s. 735, ch. 2002-387.