- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Offenses; penalties and interest.
is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. In addition, the department may revoke or suspend the registration privileges under ss. 207.004 and 320.02 of the violator. Each day or part thereof during which a person operates or causes to be operated a commercial motor vehicle without being the holder of an identifying device or having a valid temporary fuel-use or driveaway permit as required by this chapter constitutes a separate offense within the meaning of this section. In addition to the penalty imposed by this section, the defendant shall be required to pay all taxes, interest, and penalties due to the state.