2015 Florida Statutes
422.03 Definitions.—The following terms, whenever used or referred to in this chapter shall have the following respective meanings, unless a different meaning clearly appears from the context:
(1) “Housing authority” shall mean any housing authority created pursuant to the Housing Authorities Law of this state.
(2) “Housing project” shall mean any work or undertaking of a housing authority pursuant to the Housing Authorities Law or any similar work or undertaking of the Federal Government.
(3) “State public body” shall mean any city, town, county, municipal corporation, commission, district, authority, other subdivision or public body of the state.
(4) “Governing body” shall mean the council, commission, board of supervisors or trustees, or other board or body having charge of the fiscal affairs of the state public body.
(5) “Federal Government” shall mean the United States, the Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works, or any other agency or instrumentality, corporate or otherwise, of the United States.
History.—s. 3, ch. 17982, 1937; CGL 1940 Supp. 7100(3-qq).