- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
721.29 Recording.—If any timeshare plan accommodations or facilities are located in any jurisdiction that does not have recording laws or will not record any document or instrument required to be recorded pursuant to this chapter, the division shall have the discretion to accept an alternative method of protecting purchasers’ rights that will be effective under the laws of that other jurisdiction.
History.—s. 33, ch. 2000-302.