- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
483.288 Definitions.—As used in this part:
(1) “Agency” means the Agency for Health Care Administration.
(2) “Multiphasic health testing center” or “center” means any fixed or mobile facility where specimens are taken from the human body for delivery to registered clinical laboratories for analysis and where certain measurements such as height and weight determinations, blood pressure determinations, limited audio and visual tests, and electrocardiograms are made.
(3) “Center personnel” includes persons employed by a center, except persons employed to perform clerical or other administrative responsibilities.
(4) “Consumer multiphasic health testing center” is a multiphasic health testing center that is open to the general public.
(5) “Contract multiphasic health testing center” is a multiphasic health testing center that tests employees under the authorization of the medical director of a contracting employer or the medical director of the contract multiphasic health testing center.
History.—s. 1, ch. 77-48; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 24, 29, 30, ch. 83-276; ss. 4, 19, ch. 93-40; s. 25, ch. 93-178.