- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
401.021 System director.—The Secretary of Management Services or his or her designee is designated as the director of the statewide telecommunications system of the regional emergency medical service and, for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this part, is authorized to coordinate the activities of the telecommunications system with other interested state, county, local, and private agencies.
History.—s. 4, ch. 73-254; s. 51, ch. 99-399.