- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
401.027 Federal assistance.—The Secretary of Management Services or his or her designee is authorized to apply for and accept federal funding assistance in the development and implementation of a statewide emergency medical telecommunications system.
History.—s. 6, ch. 73-254; s. 52, ch. 99-399.