- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
392.63 Temporary leave.—Any person who has been hospitalized, placed in another health care facility or residential facility, or isolated in the home may be granted a short-term temporary leave at the discretion of the department or its authorized representatives, if the department determines the temporary leave will be closely monitored and will not pose a threat to the public health. Temporary leave may be granted for therapeutic purposes, in the event of death or critical illness in the person’s family, or for other emergencies.
History.—s. 1, ch. 88-389; s. 1, ch. 88-398; s. 14, ch. 94-320.