- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
Predisposition reports; other evaluations.
Disposition hearings in delinquency cases.
Probation and postcommitment probation; community service.
Violation of probation or postcommitment probation.
Form of commitment; certified copy of charge attached.
Liability and remuneration for work.
Other dispositional issues.
Transition to adulthood.
Juvenile correctional facilities or juvenile prison.
Juvenile sexual offenders.
Juvenile sexual offender commitment programs; sexual abuse intervention networks.
Sexual offenders adjudicated delinquent; notification upon release.
Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on juvenile sexual offenders.
Commitment programs for juvenile felony offenders.