SR 550: Gulf of Mexico Range Complex
RESOLUTION by Broxson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rouson ; Farmer ; Taddeo ; Steube ; Gainer ; Montford ; Powell ; Negron ; Baxley ; Benacquisto ; Book ; Bracy ; Bradley ; Brandes ; Campbell ; Flores ; Galvano ; Gibson ; Grimsley ; Hukill ; Lee ; Mayfield ; Passidomo ; Perry ; Rader ; Rodriguez ; Simmons ; Simpson ; Stewart ; Torres
Gulf of Mexico Range Complex; Supporting an extension of the current moratorium on drilling in the Gulf of Mexico east of the Military Mission Line, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Rules -SJ 45
• Introduced -SJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/16/18, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 161
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 161
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 01/25/18, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Now in Rules -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/01/18, 11:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 296
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 296
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/08/18 -SJ 336
• Read 2nd time -SJ 314
• Adopted, companion bill(s) passed, see HR 319 (Adopted) -SJ 315
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.