CS/CS/SB 1460: Stroke Centers
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Book ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Powell
Stroke Centers; Revising the criteria for hospitals to be included on the state list of stroke centers by the Agency for Health Care Administration; revising provisions relating to the statewide stroke registry to conform to changes made by the act; revising provisions prohibiting the advertisement of a hospital as a state-listed stroke center, unless certain conditions are met, to conform to changes made by the act, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 145
• Introduced -SJ 145
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/18/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 256
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 262
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/04/19, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/09/19, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 413
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/19 -SJ 496
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 418
• Read 2nd time -SJ 495
• Read 3rd time -SJ 495
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 495
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1016
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/19
• Received -HJ 1016
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1074
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1115
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1115
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 766
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-135
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.