CS/CS/SB 7040: Financial Disclosure
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Ethics and Elections
Financial Disclosure; Requiring the Commission on Ethics to procure and test an electronic filing system by a certain date; requiring certain forms to be filed electronically beginning on a specified date; providing that the commission is not liable for the release of certain information under certain circumstances; requiring the commission to redact certain information under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 4/17/2019 Senate - Placed on 3rd reading
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 02/13/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/26/19, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 301
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/11/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19 -SJ 378
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 357
• Read 2nd time -SJ 377
• Placed on 3rd reading
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.