CS/SB 1288: Assets of an Estate in Administration
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Boyd
Assets of an Estate in Administration; Deleting a requirement that assets of an estate in administration may be placed in a savings and loan association only if such savings and loan association is a member of the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation and doing business in this state, etc.
Last Action: 4/21/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 6077
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 130
• Introduced -SJ 130
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/09/21, 11:45 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/16/21, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 244
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 271
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/16/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21
• Read 2nd time
• Substituted CS/HB 6077
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 6077
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.