HB 2371: Monument to Women Veterans
APPROPRIATIONS PROJECT by Salzman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Killebrew
Monument to Women Veterans; Provides an appropriation for the Monument to Women Veterans. APPROPRIATION: $259,000
Last Action: 1/11/2022 House - 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Bill Text: PDF
Additional information is available at myfloridahouse.gov.
• Referred to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee Consent Agenda
• Favorable by Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.