- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Permanent single registration system established.
97.105 Permanent single registration system established.--A permanent single registration system for the registration of electors to qualify them to vote in all elections is provided for the several counties and municipalities. This system shall be put into use by all municipalities and shall be in lieu of any other system of municipal registration. Electors shall be registered in pursuance of this system by the supervisor or by a deputy supervisor, and electors registered shall not thereafter be required to register or reregister except as provided by law.
History.--s. 1, ch. 25391, 1949; s. 2, ch. 26870, 1951; s. 1, ch. 59-237; s. 2, ch. 69-377; s. 1, ch. 73-155; s. 32, ch. 73-333; s. 5, ch. 77-175; s. 23, ch. 94-224.
Note.--Former s. 97.01; s. 98.041.