- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Supervisor of elections to make up indexes or records.
98.181 Supervisor of elections to make up indexes or records.--A set of indexes or records as the supervisor may direct shall be kept in each municipality of over 25,000 population, when such municipality is not the county seat, as will enable the supervisor, or the supervisor's deputy, to provide registration services to the electors in such municipality. Such set of indexes or records may be limited to cover those persons residing in such municipality and its environs. If there be two or more such municipalities in a county, then an additional set shall be kept, or such number of sets as may be required to serve each such municipality.
History.--ss. 12, 14, ch. 3879, 1889; RS 166, 168; ss. 14, 16, ch. 4328, 1895; GS 190, 195; RGS 234, 239; CGL 287, 292; ss. 3, 7, ch. 24203, 1947; s. 8, ch. 25383, 1949; s. 2, ch. 26870, 1951; s. 6, ch. 29934, 1955; s. 12, ch. 65-134; s. 5, ch. 77-175.
Note.--Former ss. 98.30, 98.35.