- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to other duly licensed health care practitioners acting within their authorized scope of practice.
(2) This chapter shall not prohibit the manufacture, advertisement, or sale of proprietary corrective shoes, foot appliances, or remedies.
(3) This chapter shall not apply to the practice of podiatric medicine by graduate podiatric physicians in the United States Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Public Health Service, Coast Guard, or United States Department of Veterans Affairs in the discharge of their official duties.
History.—ss. 1, 6, ch. 79-229; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 2, 12, 13, ch. 86-71; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 21, ch. 93-268; s. 199, ch. 98-166.