- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
467.0135 Fees.—The department shall establish fees for application, examination, initial licensure, renewal of licensure, licensure by endorsement, inactive status, delinquent status, and reactivation of an inactive license. The appropriate fee must be paid at the time of application and is payable to the Department of Health, in accordance with rules adopted by the department. A fee is nonrefundable, unless otherwise provided by rule. A fee may not exceed:
(1) Five hundred dollars for examination.
(2) Five hundred dollars for initial licensure.
(3) Five hundred dollars for renewal of licensure.
(4) Two hundred dollars for application, which fee is nonrefundable.
(5) Five hundred dollars for reactivation of an inactive license.
(6) Five hundred dollars for licensure by endorsement.
A fee for inactive status, reactivation of an inactive license, or delinquency may not exceed the fee established by the department for biennial renewal of an active license. All fees collected under this section shall be deposited in the Medical Quality Assurance Trust Fund.
History.—ss. 9, 19, ch. 92-179; s. 184, ch. 94-119; s. 7, ch. 98-130; s. 123, ch. 2000-153.