- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.8316 Continuing education.—
(1) The department may not renew a license until the licensee submits proof satisfactory to the department that during the 2 years before application for renewal the licensee completed at least 14 hours of continuing education. Of the 14 hours, at least 2 hours must be in hurricane mitigation training that includes hurricane mitigation techniques and compliance with the uniform mitigation verification inspection form developed under s. 627.711(2). The department shall adopt rules establishing criteria for approving continuing education providers and courses.
(2) The department may prescribe by rule additional continuing professional education hours, not to exceed 25 percent of the total hours required, for failure to complete the hours required for renewal by the end of the reestablishment period.
History.—s. 2, ch. 2007-235; s. 7, ch. 2011-222.