- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
480.0415 License renewal.—The board shall prescribe by rule the method for renewal of biennial licensure which shall include continuing education requirements not to exceed 25 classroom hours per biennium. The board shall by rule establish criteria for the approval of continuing education programs or courses. The programs or courses approved by the board may include correspondence courses that meet the criteria for continuing education courses held in a classroom setting.
History.—ss. 5, 13, ch. 85-280; s. 53, ch. 89-374; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 230, ch. 94-119; s. 153, ch. 97-264.