- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1)(a) A person may not be charged with a violation of this chapter or any rule adopted pursuant to this chapter more than 3 years after the date of the violation.
(b) For the purpose of this subsection, a charge of violation is considered to have been made upon the issuance of a notice or citation by the department charging such violation.
(2) A person licensed or certified under this chapter who practices accepted pest control methods is immune from liability under s. 828.12.
(3) This chapter does not exempt a person from the rules, regulations, or orders of the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
History.—s. 2, ch. 65-295; ss. 19, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 387, ch. 77-147; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 14, 15, ch. 82-229; ss. 47, 59, ch. 92-203; s. 5, ch. 2011-192; s. 11, ch. 2011-206.