- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) If the department finds that one or more grounds exist for the suspension of, revocation of, or refusal to renew or continue any license or appointment issued under this act, the department may, except when an administrative fine is not permissible under s. 626.8457 or when such suspension, revocation, or refusal is mandatory, in lieu of such suspension, revocation, or refusal, or in connection with any administrative monetary penalty imposed under s. 626.8457, place the offending licensee or appointee on probation for a period not to exceed 2 years, as specified by the department in its order.
(2) As a condition to such probation or in connection therewith, the department may specify in its order reasonable terms and conditions to be fulfilled by the probationer during the probation period. If during the probation period the department has good cause to believe that the probationer has violated such terms and conditions, or any of them, it shall forthwith suspend, revoke, or refuse to renew or continue the license or appointment of the probationer, as upon the original ground or grounds referred to in subsection (1), by its order given to the licensee and title insurer without the necessity of further advance notice, hearing, or procedure.
History.—s. 19, ch. 85-185; s. 1, ch. 86-286; s. 132, ch. 90-363; s. 114, ch. 92-318.