2014 Florida Statutes
468.508 Fees.—The board shall, by rule, establish fees to be paid for applications and examination, reexamination, licensing and renewal, licensure by endorsement, temporary permits, renewal, renewal of inactive licenses, reactivation of inactive licenses, recordmaking, and recordkeeping. The board shall establish fees which are adequate to administer and implement the provisions of this part.
(1) The application fee shall not exceed $100 and shall not be refundable.
(2) The examination fee shall not exceed $500 and shall be refundable if the applicant is found to be ineligible to take the licensure examination.
(3) The initial licensure fee shall not exceed $500.
(4) The fee for reexamination shall not exceed $250.
(5) The biennial renewal fee shall not exceed $500.
(6) The fee for licensure by endorsement shall not exceed $350.
(7) The fee for a temporary permit shall not exceed $200.
(8) The fee for reactivation of an inactive license shall not exceed $50.
History.—ss. 8, 20, ch. 88-236; s. 43, ch. 89-162; s. 44, ch. 89-374; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 8, ch. 96-367.