SB 2106: Municipal Police Pension Plans [WPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Ring
Municipal Police Pension Plans [WPSC]; Allows premium tax revenues to be used to repay an advance from the municipality which is used to purchase an annuity to fund the accrued liabilities of the plan.
Last Action: 4/30/2010 Senate - Died in Committee on Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00142
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/23/10, 1:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00332
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 00332
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/06/10, 1:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00523
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00523
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/13/10, 2:45 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00551
• Now in Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00551
• Died in Committee on Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.