SB 2646: Telecommunications Companies [EPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Ring
Telecommunications Companies [EPSC]; Repeals specified provisions relating to rates, tolls, contracts, charges, rules, regulations, performance of service, and maintenance of telecommunications facilities. Deletes a schedule for implementation of price regulation. Conforms provisions to changes made by the act, etc.
Last Action: 4/21/2010 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00685; Substituted HB 1377 -SJ 00685; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1377 (Ch. 2010-38) -SJ 00685
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00225
• Introduced -SJ 00225
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 03/23/10, 1:00 pm, 301-S
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00332; Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 00332
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/06/10, 1:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00523
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00523
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/13/10, 2:45 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00551
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00551
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00685; Substituted HB 1377 -SJ 00685; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1377 (Ch. 2010-38) -SJ 00685
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.