SB 1190: Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards
GENERAL BILL by Detert ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Richter ; Benacquisto ; Evers ; Montford ; Braynon ; Lynn ; Storms ; Latvala ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Norman ; Garcia ; Fasano ; Altman ; Simmons ; Gaetz ; Thrasher ; Hill ; Siplin ; Bennett ; Sachs ; Hays
Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards; Provides for a person's status as a veteran to be indicated on his or her driver's license or identification card upon payment of an additional fee and presentation of the person's Form DD 214.
Last Action: 5/2/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1165 (Ch. 2011-94) -SJ 636
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Transportation (TR)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Transportation; Budget -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/30/11, 3:45 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 323
• Now in Transportation -SJ 323
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/05/11, 10:15 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 322
• Now in Budget -SJ 322
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/13/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 469
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 469
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 636
• Substituted HB 1165 -SJ 636
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1165 (Ch. 2011-94) -SJ 636
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.