CS/HB 279: Training/Certification/Child Welfare Personnel
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee ; Davis
Training/Certification/Child Welfare Personnel; Provides required criteria for approval of credentialing entities that develop & administer certification programs for persons who provide child welfare services; revises use of Child Welfare Training Trust Fund within DCFS; requires persons who provide child welfare services to be certified by third-party credentialing entity; allows entities to add to or augment preservice curriculum & allows entities to contract for training; provides for recognition for currently certified persons; authorizes approval of third-party credentialing entities.
• Referred to HHS Access Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 29
• Introduced -HJ 29
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee, 03/16/11, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 273
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 272
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 280
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/28/11, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 367
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 367
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/13/11, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 644
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 644
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 929
• Read 3rd time -HJ 929
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 929
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 616
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 616
• Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 646
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 380 -SJ 646
• Read 2nd time -SJ 646
• Read 3rd time -SJ 646
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 646
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1002
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-163
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.