CS/HB 579: Pub. Rec./Regional Autism Centers
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Coley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fresen ; Jenne ; Kiar ; Logan ; Porth ; Rooney
Pub. Rec./Regional Autism Centers; Provides exemption from public records requirements for all records that relate to client of regional autism center who receives services of center or participates in center activities & client's family; provides for release of specified confidential & exempt information by center under certain circumstances; provides exemption from public records requirements for personal identifying information of donor or prospective donor to regional autism center if such donor or prospective donor wishes to remain anonymous, etc.
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; K-20 Innovation Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 52
• Introduced -HJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/23/11, 8:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 340
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: K-20 Innovation Subcommittee
• CS referred to Education Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 338
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 338
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 332
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/05/11, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Education Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 416
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 416
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/07/11, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 589
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 589
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 822
• Read 3rd time -HJ 822
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 822
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 580
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Health Regulation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 580
• Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Health Regulation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 601
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1192 -SJ 601
• Read 2nd time -SJ 601
• Read 3rd time -SJ 601
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 601
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1163
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-221
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.