SB 838: Electrical Contracting
GENERAL BILL by Wise
Electrical Contracting; Revises authority of municipalities and counties to require that certain electrical journeyman be present on certain industrial or commercial construction sites.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Budget -SJ 66
• Introduced -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/05/11, 10:15 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 322
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 322
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.