SB 446: OGSR/Insurance Claim Data Exchange Information/Past Due Child Support
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
OGSR/Insurance Claim Data Exchange Information/Past Due Child Support; Amending provisions relating to a public records exemption for insurance claim data exchange information used for identifying parents who owe past due child support; saving the exemption from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 5/6/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-200
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• SPB 7000 submitted as a committee bill (SB 446) by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 12/07/11, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 111
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 111
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/09/12, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 111
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 111
• Introduced -SJ 40
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/31/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 298
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 313
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 313
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1100
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12
• Received -HJ 1100
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1116
• Substituted for HB 7019 -HJ 1116
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1158
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 1158
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 958
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-200
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.