CS/HB 1165: Identification Cards and Driver Licenses
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; McBurney ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Corcoran
Identification Cards and Driver Licenses; Revises requirements for documentation verifying veteran status; provides for issuance of replacement identification card or replacement driver license with designation indicating holder is veteran; requires documentation of veteran status; provides for fee & disposition of fee.
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 114
• Introduced -HJ 114
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 3:35 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 320
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 321
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/14/12, 11:30 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 602
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 602
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/17/12, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 686
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 682
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 679
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 730
• Amendment(s) adopted (000313) -HJ 730
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 782
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 783
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 852
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Transportation; Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations; Budget -SJ 852
• Withdrawn from Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Transportation; Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations; Budget -SJ 1189
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 1189
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1298 -SJ 1189
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1189
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1189
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 1189
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1715
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-82
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.