CS/SB 662: Workers’ Compensation
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Hays
Workers’ Compensation; Revising requirements for determining the amount of a reimbursement for repackaged or relabeled prescription medication; prohibiting a dispensing manufacturer from possession of a medicinal drug until certain persons are paid, etc.
Last Action: 6/10/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-131
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Policy; Appropriations -SJ 49
• Introduced -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -SJ 239
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/09/13, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 397
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 397
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 658
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 660
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 658
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 730
• Read 3rd time -SJ 730
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 730
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 974
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 974
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1006
• Substituted for CS/HB 605 -HJ 1006
• Placed on 3rd reading -HJ 1006
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1038
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 1038
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 986
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-131
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.