CS/CS/HB 743: Fracturing Chemical Usage Disclosure Act
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Rodrigues, R. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Broxson
Fracturing Chemical Usage Disclosure Act; Creates "Fracturing Chemical Usage Disclosure Act"; directs DEP to establish online hydraulic fracturing chemical registry; requires owners & operators of wells on which hydraulic fracturing treatments are performed to disclose certain information; requires certain service providers & vendors to disclose certain information; provides exceptions; authorizes the department to adopt rules.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Location: In committee/council (EP)
Bill Text: PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 78
• Introduced -HJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/07/13, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 204
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 204
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/18/13, 5:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 3 -HJ 286
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 282
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 305
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/28/13, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 4 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 383
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 379
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 714
• Amendment(s) adopted (119737, 442077, 588183) -HJ 714
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 813
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 92 NAYS 19 -HJ 813
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 588
• Received -SJ 588
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.