CS/CS/SB 1094: Home Health Agencies
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Flores
Home Health Agencies; Revising the requirements for the quarterly reporting by a home health agency of certain data submitted to the Agency for Health Care Administration; imposing a fine for failure to timely submit the quarterly report; providing an exemption to the submission of the report and imposition of the fine, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 81
• Introduced -SJ 81
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 285
• Original reference(s) removed: Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations -SJ 361
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 490
• Read 2nd time -SJ 614
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 695
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 695
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 976
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 976
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1008
• Substituted for HB 4031 -HJ 1008
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1039
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 1039
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 986
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-133
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.