CS/SB 1190: Agricultural Lands
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Brandes ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sachs ; Evers
Agricultural Lands; Prohibiting a governmental entity from adopting or enforcing any prohibition, restriction, regulation, or other limitation or from charging a fee on a specific agricultural activity of a bona fide farm operation on land classified as agricultural land under certain circumstances; revising an exemption from the Florida Building Code and certain county and municipal code provisions and fees for nonresidential farm buildings, fences, and signs, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 203 (Ch. 2013-239) -SJ 768
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 88
• Introduced -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/11/13, 3:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/02/13, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/11/13, 10:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 422
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 422
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 658
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 665
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 767
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 203 -SJ 768
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 203 (Ch. 2013-239) -SJ 768
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.