CS/CS/SB 1472: Nuclear and Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle Power Plants
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities ; Legg ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala ; Simpson ; Brandes
Nuclear and Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle Power Plants; Modifying an alternative cost recovery mechanism for the recovery of costs for the siting, design, licensing, and construction of nuclear and integrated gasification combined cycle power plants; establishing a procedure and requirements for cost recovery based on preconstruction and construction phases; providing that the commission may not determine that a utility intends to complete construction of a power plant unless the utility proves its efforts by a preponderance of the evidence, etc.
Last Action: 6/17/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-184
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Community Affairs -SJ 168
• Introduced -SJ 168
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 04/08/13, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 397
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities read 1st time -SJ 402
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 397
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/16/13, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• CS/CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 494
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 596
• Amendment(s) adopted (313776) -SJ 596
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 597
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 682
• Amendment(s) adopted (664710) -SJ 682
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 683
• Immediately certified -SJ 708
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 919
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Received -HJ 919
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 961
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1016
• Substituted for CS/HB 7167 -HJ 1016
• Amendment(s) failed (280887, 378617, 773063, 797843, 829069, 937089) -HJ 1017
• Amendment(s) adopted (302261) -HJ 1017
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1049
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 104 NAYS 12 -HJ 1050
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (302261) -SJ 989
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 989
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 989
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-184
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.