HB 5203: Community-based Care
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Hudson
Community-based Care; Revises allocations of recurring core services funding for community-based care lead agencies.
Last Action: 4/12/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1500 (Ch. 2013-40), SB 1518 (Ch. 2013-47)
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 362
• Introduced -HJ 361
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/03/13, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 416
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 416
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 480
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 480
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1500 (Ch. 2013-40), SB 1518 (Ch. 2013-47)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.