HM 281: Keystone XL Pipeline
MEMORIAL by Hill ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Smith ; Van Zant ; Young
Keystone XL Pipeline; Urges the President of the United States to issue final approval for construction & completion of Keystone XL pipeline.
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 27
• Introduced -HJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/12/14, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 6 -HJ 278
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 278
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/27/14, 1:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 5 -HJ 397
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 397
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/09/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 487
• Adopted -HJ 487
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 479
• Received -SJ 479
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/21/14, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 3 -SJ 515
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 515
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 608
• Adopted -SJ 608
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 778
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.