CS/CS/SB 952: Workers' Compensation
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Commerce and Tourism ; Simpson
Workers' Compensation; Authorizing employers to negotiate the retrospectively rated premium with insurers under certain conditions, etc.
Last Action: 4/24/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 785 (Ch. 2014-131) -SJ 599
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Commerce and Tourism; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 76
• Introduced -SJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/11/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 04/07/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 460
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 466
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/21/14, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 515
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 515
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/14
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 517
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 517
• Read 2nd time -SJ 599
• Substituted CS/HB 785 -SJ 599
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 785 (Ch. 2014-131) -SJ 599
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.