SB 1010: Cable and Video Services
GENERAL BILL by Richter
Cable and Video Services; Repealing provisions relating to reports required to be submitted to the Legislature by the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability and the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services on the status of competition in the cable and video service industry and the staffing requirements associated with consumer complaints related to video and cable certificateholders, respectively, etc.
Last Action: 6/13/2014 - Chapter No. 2014-90
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Commerce and Tourism -SJ 81
• Introduced -SJ 81
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 03/11/14, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 238
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 238
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/24/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 317
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 317
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 439
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 490
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 490
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 828
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/14
• Received -HJ 828
• Read 2nd time -HJ 854
• Substituted for CS/HB 4017 -HJ 854
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 895
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 895
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 880
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-90
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.