CS/SM 1298: Disaster Savings Account Act
MEMORIAL by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security ; Brandes
Disaster Savings Account Act; Urging Congress to pass the Disaster Savings Account Act to encourage the mitigation of property damage and costs before a natural disaster strikes, etc.
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Banking and Insurance -SJ 105
• Introduced -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/19/14, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 318
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 323
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 318
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/01/14, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 355
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 355
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 572
• CS adopted -SJ 572
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.