CS/SB 340: Statewide Prepaid Dental Program
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Flores ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hays ; Ring
Statewide Prepaid Dental Program; Creating the Medicaid statewide prepaid dental program; directing the Agency for Health Care Administration to contract with prepaid dental health plans meeting specified criteria; directing the agency to apply for and implement state plan amendments or waivers of applicable federal laws and regulations necessary to implement the statewide prepaid dental program; directing the agency to issue a competitive procurement to licensed prepaid dental health plans to implement the program; providing that enrollment in the statewide prepaid dental program shall not begin until the necessary state plan amendments or waivers of applicable federal laws and regulations are obtained and implemented, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 34
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/08/14, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 136
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 136
• Introduced -SJ 34
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/19/14, 11:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 318
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 319
• Remaining references corrected to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 349
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.