CS/HB 65: Specialty License Plates/Fallen Law Enforcement Officers
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Hooper ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Albritton ; Baxley ; Broxson ; Campbell ; Clelland ; Dudley ; McBurney ; Roberson ; Rooney ; Stewart ; Torres
Specialty License Plates/Fallen Law Enforcement Officers; Creates Fallen Law Enforcement Officers license plate; establishes annual use fee for plate; provides for distribution of use fees received from sale of such plates.
Last Action: 4/28/2014 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 132 (Ch. 2014-168) -HJ 808
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 14
• Introduced -HJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/24/14, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 344
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/01/14, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 428
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 428
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/11/14, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 541
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 533
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 545
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 132 (Ch. 2014-168) -HJ 808
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.